Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yahoo Messenger keeps crashing...?

I can sign into Yahoo Messenger just fine, but as soon as I right-click a friends name to send them a message or check their profile, the program immediately shuts down without even giving an error message. Seems to be only when I right click. Doesn't happen in any other program.



I have uninstalled and reinstalled a new downloaded version several times. I am using the latest version. Also ran antivirus/anti spyware software and defragmented the hard drive. Ran check disk to check for errors. Still no luck.



Yahoo Messenger keeps crashing...?free anti virus



Internet Explorer is the most stable browser for yahoo, Sigh..groan.



Have you erased and files or programs with d.l.l's(dynamic link librarys) in them or other background executables? If so you might have ersaed something yahoo needs to run. If you have a backup OS disk you could try running that and see if something gets added back into windows that you didn't know was gone.



Yahoo Messenger keeps crashing...?internet security software



thanks!! selling all my stock now.

No comments:

Post a Comment