Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Can you tel me how to remove virus from hardware of pc?

we do have antivirus to remove virus from software,but wat if the virus enters hardware...wenevr i start my pc,the window of my documents gets open...this is happening evrytme...it started wen i connected my pendrive which is mp3 playr too,to pc...wen i try2 open the pen drive program also,my documents gets opend instead of E drive..



Can you tel me how to remove virus from hardware of pc?virus removal



Try http://www.antivirusprotector.info



I am using that antivirus program.It works very well.



Just do a free scan.There are over 20,000,000 downloads by people in over 100 countries!



Can you tel me how to remove virus from hardware of pc?anti virus protection



your virus scanner shold check for memory resident and boot sector viruses as well.



This doesn't sound like a virus, check your startup group on the start menu for a shortcut to mydocuments. also check MSCONFIG ( ie Start %26gt; Run %26gt; msconfig ) startup options
viruses dont manifest them selves on hardware, the only way to get a virus is for it to store its self on a storage device, like hard drives or pen drives
There are top five the best and latest anti-Virus in 2007.



--Top Five Anti-Virus Software Review 2007-- link:



http://ttreviews.info/topten-Anti-virus-...

No comments:

Post a Comment