Sunday, September 20, 2009

Can someone please tell me why when i start my hp comp and win xp why all my icons flash?

When i start up and get onto windows all my icons flassh for some reason have used plenty of antivirus and adware software but when i start up the computer makes a beeping sound goes to a screen that asks me to start in safe mode or windows normally i start windows normally and it seems to work ok but its really annoying to start up everytime please help if u can thnkyou



Can someone please tell me why when i start my hp comp and win xp why all my icons flash?firewall



its not adware, spyware or a virus its just doing that. Try doing a defrag on your computer but if that does not fix it its nothing to worry about. If you have 256MB of ram bump it up to 512 it might be a memory issue but nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment