Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How do I stop the access to my internet connection?

I was inferted with some ugly spyware, adware and trojans today. All from a 6KB exe file I ran (stupid me). It was spysherif.



It killed my antivirus, I cannot enable the windows firewall, I have no desktop and I don't know how to restore it.



I reinstalled my antivirus and some antispy software. Removed what I could find but there is a big problem!



Ever since that happened (9 hours maybe) I can see that my pc is constantly uploading something. I think I have uploaded around 400MB of data. Downloaded maybe half that much.



I just cannot find the program that is doing this and I also cannot stop it from uploading.



Any ideas? Do you know any programs that can monitor and block internet access, ports.



I have no other solution than reinstall windows, again...



How can I stop whatever's using my connection? Am I a proxy (stupid question maybe)



Help!!! lol



How do I stop the access to my internet connection?moto guzzi



With out actually being on your computer and seeing exactly what it's doing I cant help much with the current problem.



I believe your computer is being used to generate Denial of Service attacks, or Generating and sending out SPAM e-mails.



To save your self an investigation from the FBI unplug the Internet cable ASAP. Don't worry, it's not your fault and the FBI runs into this thousands of times. Innocent users having there machine hijacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment