Sunday, September 20, 2009

How to protect my laptop from virus?

Hello people. I've just got my own laptop and there's this software called Norton AntiVirus which protects laptop. But its only for a while. Somehwhat like a trial. So it has just expired and whenever I'm in between programmes,there's a mesage saying that my laptop is at risk from all those kinds of virus and they also did asked me to renew my subscription. And yes I need to pay. The problem is I don't know. Anybody knows how to protect a laptop agains virus,hacks etc?



How to protect my laptop from virus?internet security software



Renew it or get another virus protection software (McAfee, Norton etc)



How to protect my laptop from virus?moto guzzi



just pay the money, norton is good for newbes like you. just click the renew button and it will tell you how to pay
mine just expired but cant u buy them on the norton antivirus website and then buy with a credit card?



by the way, when ur "trial" ends, it will notify u you have to buy a new subscription
For Spyware use Spybot Search and Destroy



For virus use AVG 7.5



For great Firewall use ZoneAlarm Free Edition (make sure you don't have 2 firewalls at once)



All these applications are free and work very very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment