Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What is NETBROADCASTEVENT programme?

When I turn computer off it is shutting down some programme called NETBROADCASTEVENT v1.05. What is that and how come antivirus ans anti maleware software does not recognize it when I scan, even from safe mode?



Also, there is a program LASS.EXE which Uotpost firewall is declaring to be active most of the time when I om the web, even when I do nothing. Tel me what it is and is it normal for SVCHOST.exe also to be active all the time. Thanks.



What is NETBROADCASTEVENT programme?nortin



ITS DEFINITELY A VIRUS! I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHICH ONE BUT I HAD A VIRUS THAT MY ANTIVIRUS WOULDNT DETECT AND I HAD TO SPEND 300 BUCKS TO HAVE IT FIXED !HE TOLD ME THAT EVERY TIME U TURN OFF UR PC IT GETS EMBEDDED DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO UR PC! HE INSTALLED AVG ON MY PC AND I HAVENT HAD A PROBLEM SINCE!!!!!!!!! ITS THE BEST! GOTO AVGFREE.COM OR AVG.COM AND U CAN CLEAN UR PC AND FIX IT! TRUST ME ON THIS! I SWEAR BY IT! AND GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment