Sunday, September 20, 2009

After doing a "clean" install of windows XP-can I still install Office?

Since Microsoft Office (and other programs such as certain antivirus or antispy softwares and others) only allows so many installs/activations; what happens if I do a clean install of Windows XP on my system? Will I be able to install and activate the various software I have already bought and activated on my PC priort to the clean install of the operating system or will I have to buy it again?



After doing a "clean" install of windows XP-can I still install Office?avast



If it is registered to you, then it is forever yours :)



After doing a "clean" install of windows XP-can I still install Office?ducati



Microsoft Office does not have a locked license. This means that while you own the software, and as long as it is only installed on one machine at any time, you can install and uninstall it at well.



Simply, yes you can format your system.
If you bought the stuff legally and have all installation CDs and proper passwords (even if you've used them before) then that should be fine. The problems can start is when you try uploading non-original (copies) of programs onto a system with Original Windows, though even that mostly works fine.
Yes. You can install Office at any time with little to no problems.
I don't know. You might have to reactivate it with Microsoft if that's what you had to do originally. Of course, if it is on the same computer, Microsoft's website should recognize that and not include it in the number of computers your contract allows.
of course you can.just make sure you have the reg key handy at the time if install.
yes, you are okay

No comments:

Post a Comment