Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm having troule logging into messenger please help???

Up unil now I have had no trouble logging into yahoo messenger. Now all of a sudden when I try to login it wont let me. I tried to unistall it and then install it again, but that didn't do anything. I also tried to do all the things with the proxy server, but that didn't help either. Then I tried to turn off my antivirus and spy ware software because I thought this might be blocking it, but unfortunately that didn't work either. I would really appreciate any suggestions anyone might have of somthing else I could try to get it to login. Thanks



I'm having troule logging into messenger please help???norton 360



mabey someone stole your password theres been alot of phising through messenger going on lately where someone sends you a link that takes you to a site that looks like yahoo....dun dun dun.....but it isnt. i myslef almost fell for it last night. no joke.



I'm having troule logging into messenger please help???photoshop



Please, visit the below mentioned links to know about the similar troubleshooting questions %26 there exhaustive excellent answers about the Yahoo Messenger,by the YAHOO -itself.Site is about,help your-self and solve your problems.I hope that will do.



%26lt;%26gt;http://search2.cc.scd.yahoo.com/cct_sear...

No comments:

Post a Comment