Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My anti virus found a worm?

it said it couldnt be repaired, so i quickly unplugged my modem, scanned all files, and deleted the software that caused it. antivirus found the virus, but said it couldnt be repaired. I clicked delete, rescanned, and i appears infection free. Have i got away with it? Internet seems fine so far?



My anti virus found a worm?spyware removal



Go to http://www.spybot.com and download Spybot search and destroy. then after getting the updates run it in safe mode.



My anti virus found a worm?virus protection software



After you remove virus trojan, I recommend you to use firefox browser. It can prevent virus such as worm,trojan etc.The newest official edition of firefox can be downloaded from http://www.mollzia.com/firefox-download....
You should cage it and send it to a museum. And, um, so what?



I'd recommend Xoftspy which is a good free spyware checker. That and spybot - search and destroy. Also free. I would do a bit of investment in McAffee software, just to make sure though, as the computer is a valuable piece of kit and there are billions of programme's out there trying to jump on it at every site you visit. Turn off pop-ups and disable activeX controls.



Also, follow this link, for a carefree life.
^^^^^^^^^^person above me has good sugestion. do that^^^^^^^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment