Sunday, September 20, 2009

Interested in using my bank's online banking services. what precautions do i need to take befor

one of the basic service that I want to use is the ability to check my balance etc. I know that there are malicious people out there who can do very terrible things with any information that I send out to the internet, and I don't feel comfortable with the thought of someone sucking out the money from my account.



any precautions that I need to know before I use this service? any particular brand of antivirus or spyware software that you recommend, or any other security software or tips that might help? thanks in advance



Interested in using my bank's online banking services. what precautions do i need to take before using them?bmw



I've been using it for almost 6 years and never had a problem.. The banks use the best security because they don't want any problems.. If you are using a public computor you must empty the cache and history so no one can use your info.. if it is a personal computor just make sure you empty your history too.. They advise you to change your password often just in case.. and if there is ever a problem you get to see if firsthand with your online banking and can catch it quicker and report.. the bank always gives tips on how to stay safe once you have signed up..



Interested in using my bank's online banking services. what precautions do i need to take before using them?free adware remover



Bank security is pretty good these days. Choose a password that no-one can guess %26 change it from time to time. Have a firewall and anti-virus security in place. I use Norton who seem quite good.
I use online banking for two separate banks.



I have never had a single problem.



The only thing I advise is not to give your login ID or your password to anybody, but I think that's pretty obviously, right? =)
Main thing is to use a "Long" password using both both small and capitol letters and numbers. It should not spell any word or phrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment