Sunday, September 20, 2009

Internet threats ?

If I use avast or avg that dont protect me from internet threats,can I use a free software along the antivirus that do that for me ?



Internet threats ?hp



first of all, use only one anti virus to avoid conflict( may detect the other as a threat). then if you want additional free programs to protect your pc, try using spywareblaster, threatfire free and kerio personal firewall (after 30 days of usage it becomes the free version).



Internet threats ?mcaffee



no free software does the job I'm afraid. if free software done what Norton and mcaffee and stuff like that do than Norton etc will be out of business. the protection is much more advanced on software that you pay for.
Free or not, Keeping two anti virus will always clash. Buy a good moder day anti virus. In my opinion, Kaspersky Internet Security and Bitdefender Total Security are the best available.



Choose any one of the two and you will surely notice the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment