Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Is Norton 360 the worst ever product that Norton have released?

since using norton 360 i have endless problems regarding virus's, malware, spyware etc....they wanted 100 euros to sort out a problem i couldn't fix (i emailed BBC's watchdog regarding the support norton offers) so far i spoken to karun%26lt;, sibil and ajun, who recommended norton support. eventualy i sorted the problem using AVG free antivirus (highly recommended) and sana software. Now at least i have managed to contact them and get my 60 day money back guarantee, that took over 1 hour money, so just wating to see if the cash go's back into my account. do you have the same problems, I feel warey of giving my bank details to the likes of karun, sibil and ajun but hope i can trust norton, up yours norton and may the likes of AVG prosper and let the people of yahoo spread the word, please give me your experiances with norton, bye.



Is Norton 360 the worst ever product that Norton have released?virus scan



I have used PC for years.



It seems, whenever I use a Norton product I have problems.



I no longer trust anything they put out.



I used one that was a all inclusive Norton product, named something like Norton Fix and it fixed my system so bad that after struggling with it for a day, I was forced to reformat my hard drive and start all over again.



===============



Life is so simple, but we insist on making it complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment