Sunday, September 20, 2009

Why do my windows desktop settings keep getting set back to the default theme?

I changed the theme on my desktop and everytime I turn my computer off and then turn it back on at a later time, the theme is set back to the Windows XP default blue theme? I have no viruses or spyware(have antivirus and antispyware software). So is there a setting or something I have to check or uncheck in order for it to stay the way I put it?



Why do my windows desktop settings keep getting set back to the default theme?ducati



It sounds like you don't have administrative privileges OR that there has been a software installed that keeps changes from being made permanent, such as "DeepFreeze".



If this is not the case then are you shutting down the computer by using the START button and choosing to shut down? If not, then all your changes will be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment