Sunday, September 20, 2009

My harddrive is split, C & D . Drive C is 98% full & D is M-T. What files/folders can I move

I do not want to restore my system to day one as I would lose my norton antivirus and spybot software along with haveing to re-install all the other things I have.



My harddrive is split, C %26 D . Drive C is 98% full %26 D is M-T. What files/folders can I move to D,safely ?free adware remover



As a rule, anything within your My Documents folder and anything on your desktop can safely be moved to somewhere else. Most other files on your disk are kind of stuck where they are because the installation process on Windows leaves behind all sorts of references to the files. If you move anything in other folders you risk messing up your programs or system software.



My harddrive is split, C %26 D . Drive C is 98% full %26 D is M-T. What files/folders can I move to D,safely ?internet security 2006



I also have a split harddrive. What I tend to do put all games and documents (word, excel etc) into my D drive and just leave the C drive for any programme, settings and windows related items.
You don't want to fill up the other drive too.



Buy yourself a HARD DRIVE ENCLOSURE and a hard drive and store your stuff that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment