Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I can't remove programs from the add/remove screen?

Last night I went to this web site to play a game and it downloaded some software in order to play the game. Today in the morning I turn on the computer and found out that I can't remove any program from the add/remove screen. Some of the programs aren't even listed on the screen and there are other stuff I don't even recognized. I did have an antivirus installed while downloading that software. I went to safe mode and same problem. I also ran a spyware program and the virus scan and nothing. The only option that I have under the add/remove screen is the option where it tells you how often you use it. Do I have to re-install my comp? Thanks



I can't remove programs from the add/remove screen?triumph



Hi,



You should use "Noadware":It's very effective.I don't have anymore problems with spyware,pop-up, Trojan or computer viruses.Now, you can download and try for FREE.Check it out here:



http://shurl.net/4Aj



I can't remove programs from the add/remove screen?worms



Try running a search on all files loaded yesterday ..



with advanced date search option..you might be able to spot it there..You can also sort them by time in the search box..



Some programs need to be shut off in the RUN msconfig box to be deleted..



If it doesn't want to be deleted sometimes changing the name can work "sometimes"
These programs are protected and have a attachment in the Programs file for each specific program to un-install them...

No comments:

Post a Comment