Sunday, September 20, 2009

Avira antivir processes quiery?

I'm using Avira antivir now, but there's something about the software processess that confuse me.



One of the processes of the software: avgnt.exe (antivirus system tray tool) actually making my ZoneAlarm keep showing there is incoming traffic constantly, even when i stop all my programmes that require internet connection.



P.S.: The avgnt.exe is only allowed to access my trusted zone according to my firewall rule.



Can anyone explain to me why this programme keep my incoming traffic positive? Because it just makes me worry that something is accessing my computer under my nose without my knowing.



Thanks.



Avira antivir processes quiery?free antivirus



avgnt.exe:- Background task of the AntiVir antivirus program which scans files transparently in the background



right click on the system tray and see what the system trays functuions are .



Antivir needs to contact the Antivir site to check for updates.So allow it to access the internet . Your trusted sites will be limited. I presonally didnt like antivir that much as it slowed my pc down and had this pop up when it did updates.



Avira antivir processes quiery?internet



is the internet your trusted zone?

No comments:

Post a Comment