Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Spyware vires in my pc?

i keep on getting notice that my computer has a virus from unknown spyware which i dont even have downloaded on my computer. i tried to delte it from control panel. i also ran AdAware Spyware software n also Norton Antivirus.i even deleted cookies from adaware and also from internet options. but i still get that popop type notice to buy different antivirus and spyware. norton couldnt even detected it. so is there any way to remove that annoying thing from my pc. i m using XP Pro edition Sp2. i cannot ever restore my pc to previous date. i dont know why ? so somebosy please help me.



Spyware vires in my pc?pc security



Hi, spyware is a disgusting and infamous kind of virus. perhaps you can try Norton and Mcafee to remove the virus. but you need to pay for the software.



i also recommand you to use firefox with Google toolbar, which can disable the virus, becasue the virus can only run on IE.



firefox can block any any poppus and disable any virus and spyware, adware on webpage, so, firefox is much safer than IE. as you know, most of the virus is spread throught internet and webpage.



firefox is much smaller than IE, so i run faster than IE.



download firefox for free:



http://www.adcenter.net.cn/firefox/



Best Wishes %26%26 Good Luck!



Spyware vires in my pc?symantic

No comments:

Post a Comment