Sunday, September 20, 2009

Need firewall?

Hi all, I am currently using a netgear router to connect my two desktops and let my laptop on wireless. I want to know do i have to install any firewall to all my three computers? ( 2 desktops and 1 laptop, All has antivirus and antispyware softwares installed ) or the windows firewall is enough? if i have to, i think there are some free version firewall that is highly rated, which do you recommend? ZoneAlarm? Comodo? or?? Thanks



Need firewall?ktm



Your Netgear router is probably enough. See: http://askbobrankin.com/do_i_need_a_fire...



Need firewall?nortan



I think that ZoneAlarm and Comodo are great, but I recommend you for a program called Norton AntiVirus. It has lots of functions to use, like scanning you computer and checking if the internet is harming your computer. Though it costs money, you can try a trial of Norton AntiVirus.



Hope your computer will be protected from viruses!
get Ghost Wall
STOPzilla! Best around. Try for 15 days free.
many routers have a built in firewall



if you need a firewall get zonealarm



www.zonelabs.com



avoid windows firewall very poor protection

No comments:

Post a Comment