Sunday, September 20, 2009

Repeat question?

I've asked this before, and tried the things that were suggested , but so far nothing has worked, but I'm goin gto give it one more try, My computer won't shut down it gets to windows is shutting down and stays there forever, , also my windows firewall, is turned off, i have tried to turn it on manually, but it keeps saying that it can't, and when I try to see the settings it says due to an unknown problem, settings can't be displayed, My windows antivirus is also gone, I'm not sure what caused this, but I did try to download a security suite from my internet provider, and it said to remove any antivirus and firewall software before I did and well I didn't do it, think thats what caused the problems, If alll else fails here tonight I'm going to take it to the shop, :(



Repeat question?antivirus software



Format your copmputer



Repeat question?computer virus



YOU MAYE HAVING MANY APPLICATIONS RUNNING AT STARTUP ,SO THATS WHY YOUR SYSTEM TAKES AGES TO SHUT DOWN.



OTHER POSSIBILITY MAYBE THAT A VIRUS HAS CRIPPLED YOU SYSTEM SO BAD THAT YOU HAVE ONLY ONE OPTION OF FORMATTING YOUR SYSTEM



THIS IS THE LAST AND BEST OPTION.



PLEASE TAKE DATA BACKUP OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Create a shutdown virus on your computer it causes no damage and on only shuts down your computer. It won't repeat. Here's what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment