Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My laptop freezes randomly , ESC key and CTRL/ALT/DEL keys don't work .So I have to turn it off

My laptop (IBM think pad A 31) started suddenly and randomly freezing recently. This occurs while running any program and sometimes even during start up and shut down. The freeze up is not specific to any particular program and occurs after a variable period of apparently normal operation(mostly after few minutes but sometimes after 1-2 hours) Safe mode works fine. I tried to run antivirus scan, deleted recently installed software and run scan disk, disk clean up and disk defragment. There is adequate free disk space. My computers fan works well. I also tried troubleshooting with system configuration to no avail. What is the problem?



My laptop freezes randomly , ESC key and CTRL/ALT/DEL keys don't work .So I have to turn it off.What is wrong?virus scanner



Please check your Physical Memory and Virtual Memory .



Please try scheduling tasks on security software. Check your registry .... Please try calling IBM if they have system update available.....



My laptop freezes randomly , ESC key and CTRL/ALT/DEL keys don't work .So I have to turn it off.What is wrong?anti virus software



check out this site, they give you a sony vaio laptop FOR FREE!! i got mine last week and it's smokin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment