Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My computer randomly shuts down.?

Note that I do have a notebook, I do have a fan blowing into the back to cool it, I have antivirus, adware, and spyware software of every type. I've tried cleaning the registry. I've also tryed removing a peculiar file from MS-Config, but it starts up under safe mode, what the hell, this is so annoying, please help!



My computer randomly shuts down.?norton antivirus 2007



You can use regcleaner



http://www.worldstart.com/weekly-downloa...



not only to clean your registry, but also to see the programms that start together with windows. You can delete unwanted programms



here. You can look in your bios what the thresholds for the cpu temperature are. good luck!



My computer randomly shuts down.?product key



I have the same problem and i have many coolers. Open your laptop and with a hairdryer cool all the system.
*
try calling the Geek Squad- or geeks on call- that's there job to fix computers that do weird stuff- trust me, i have a computer like yours too!
your puter won t run right if u have two anti-viruses running at the same time you have to remove one anti virus out also try doing a system restore disstructvie, one that will clean your puter of any unwanted programs that will let u start brand new again good luck keep cool
If you do a complete reinstall, it will take care of software problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment