Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Someone put a keylogger on my computer that I can't track with virus software, how do I get it

A peer of mine - a hacker - figured out a way to put a keylogger on my computer that I can't get off with Norton Antivirus - I use Mac OSX - how can I get this off my computer?



Someone put a keylogger on my computer that I can't track with virus software, how do I get it off?norton 360



You got a lot of idiot windows answers. The truth is , this keylogger is not viral, like the Windows viruses. You were affected by a peer.



He has the key %26 program to get it off!



You can search for the program, but most claim they can't be detected. Unfortunately, if you can't find the program, you need to cleanly re-install os x(not re-format or just update).



Someone put a keylogger on my computer that I can't track with virus software, how do I get it off?photoshop



First, go to Apple %26gt; System Preferences %26gt; Accounts and then click the "Login Items" tab to see if any unknown or cryptic programs are loading
Download the free version of A2Squared Malware from Austria. This program is excellent at finding, keyloggers, rogue dialers, malware, worms, trace spyware and rogue cookies.



http://www.emsisoft.com



Minddoctor, France
reformat your HD or reinstall your operating system and it will get rid of it..downside is you will lose everything
Use Windows, sell your Mac. Its the best advice you will ever receive.
try this



http://www.download.com/CCleaner/3000-21...
maybe use trendmicro http://www.trendmicro.com/spyware-scan/

No comments:

Post a Comment