Monday, October 19, 2009

Computer virus help? Help me please.?

I have some serious problems with my computer. Everytime I try to log onto the internet, there is a popup that reminds you to clean your computer with Anti-Virus program, and it is nonstop. On my desktop there is a message that reads,



" Your computer has several fatal errors due to spyware activity...



Your IP Address is 66.32.8.175 and via this address an unauthorized access was gained by another computer. It is strongly reccomended to install an antispyware software to close all security vulnerabilities."



What do I do to fix this problem? Norton Antivirus will not install... Norton Antivirus failed because of so many viruses. I don't trust any other software because of more viruses. I cannot re-install this computer because the re-installation CD is not compatible with my computer due to the age of the console. Windows security center is also poping up too much. What TRUSTFUL software could I use, and what forum website could I go to discuss this type of problem? What do I do?



Computer virus help? Help me please.?free spyware



The pop ups you are getting is from a smitfraud trojan.



I promise you this is afe to use and should clean up your PC for free.



SUPERAntiSpyware will remove ALL the Spyware, NOT just the easy ones!



Easily remove over 100,000 pests such as SmitFraud, Vundo, WinFixer, SpyAxe, SpyFalcon, WinAntiVirus, AntiVermins and thousands more!

No comments:

Post a Comment