Thursday, October 22, 2009

My norton antivirus keeps telling me that it has blocked a virus from attacking my computer?

The virus is a Trojan Dialler and is located in C/windows/Temp/idd94.tmp.exe. Norton Quarantines this file and deletes it, however the alert pops up every 20 mins. so far since yesterday, I have over 60 attempts by the same virus. My firewall is on, my Definitions are up to date. what could the problem be? My computer ands Norton software is 2 mths old, and everything is up to date, windows updates etc.



Any Ideas???



My norton antivirus keeps telling me that it has blocked a virus from attacking my computer?avast



Hi there,



The file you mention (idd94.tmp.exe) is part of a malware infection known as DollarRevenue.



Detailed Prevx Info on idd94.tmp.exe:



http://spywarefiles.prevx.com/spywarefil...



Detailed Prevx Info on DollarRevenue:



http://virusinfo.prevx.com/viruscenter.a...



The best and easiest way to remove this infection is by installing the Free Trial of Prevx1. This will scan your PC and remove this and any other infections free of charge.



Prevx Homepage:



http://www.prevx.com



My norton antivirus keeps telling me that it has blocked a virus from attacking my computer?ducati



Be thankful your Norton is doing it's job! Try deleting your Temp Folder.
thats because they installed a exe. file remove it manually , be glad that norton actually did its job ,to block it
Download superantispyware. It will fix that problem. It is VERY effective and it is FREE.
Try to do a new total scan of your computer ....look at the norton quarantine and if the virus is there deleted from there....
When I had Norton and when they told me I had a virus on my computer I used to run my norton and get rid of it.
Try running a full virus scan and see what comes out of that.
Check your settings on your internet connection. A dialler should be set to your internet service provider if it isn't then delete that connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment