Thursday, October 22, 2009

Uninstalling Authentium?

I uninstalled CA antivirus which was the only part of Authentium software. There is nothing in my install/uninstall programs related to Authentium I can find, but Verizon will not allow me to install Norton. I keep getting the message to uninstall Authentium, but it's not listed. Help



Uninstalling Authentium?virus protection software



It has to be listed just under a unassuming name , read through each entry very carefully and Google any that your not sure of before deleting anything.



Good Luck



PS- Why would you change from CA to Norton? Norton uses 10 times as much space and will slow your system down.



Uninstalling Authentium?adware



I know its there , sometimes windows also has some programs listed at the veru=y bottom of the page way after you think you have already seen everything so just scroll all the way down. Report It


You can try doing a regedit and delete any reference to Authentium and then reboot. BTW.......Bill is right, CA is much better than Norton.
REMOVE PROGRAMS



you should alwas look in your all programs list for the program's uninstall file,failing that:



XP HOME:



start--all programs--add\remove programs--click change\remove



start--my computer--local disk drive (c)--windows--programs

No comments:

Post a Comment