Thursday, October 22, 2009

Security and msn messenger?

Hi. I used to have installed Norton antivirus in my laptop and that was the software my msn messenger was using to analyze received files. I unistalled norton and changed to AVG but I cannot get my received files searched for viruses. Does anybody know how to do so?



Security and msn messenger?virus removal



go to tools-otpion-file transfer and select scan for viruses using..this is based on the anti virus you have.



Security and msn messenger?anti virus protection



yup just like the answer before



sign into your msn messenger account



go to tool tab%26gt;options%26gt;at file transfer tab%26gt;check scan for virus%26gt;then browse for the antivirus program that u want to use



then click apply



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment