Thursday, October 8, 2009

Please help some one changing my ip address?

Hi i formated my comp a week ago, every thing was fine antil today i was taking on the chat and i realized that my ip is diffrent then it was. so i checked in the website ()myipaddress) and yeah some one changed my ip. so i downloaded a software called proxy changer and it showed me that my ip is from MAIO (CHINA or something) so i changed it to direct connect and then check the ip, It was fine so i reinstall the software and then checked its again back to that 202.175.95.171 ip, wich is not mine. I installed the software again and changed to direct connect, checked my ip it was mine, then i restarted my comp and again the ip address changed. i so angry cuz i went to my bank account email addresses and other private stuff throw some ones ip address. i checked my antivirus he found a trojen that i already took care of but the ip still changing by it self. Even now i am writing not from my ip address.



Please help, sorry for my poor English i am just scared that no one will hack to my



Please help some one changing my ip address?antivirus downloads



I'm not sure what kind of connection you are using, but, if you are using DSL, i recommend you use a router to connect to internet it work better for protection because when you surf the internet with a router, the router block ports, and it give you a mask ip number. that's the only way.

No comments:

Post a Comment