Thursday, October 22, 2009

I downloaded Antivirus 2008, now my computer has a virus. I deleted, but it is still there; Trojan,

I deleted the software, but it keeps popping up every time I start the computer and all in between. I saw on the computer, it is a virus or bogus spyware. Now, I am in trouble with it. I tried some of the instructions given on a website, but was not successful in removing it. Any help with simple instructions is greatly appreciated.



I downloaded Antivirus 2008, now my computer has a virus. I deleted, but it is still there; Trojan, etc.HELPcomputer protection



Remove XPantivirus,free.



You can follow the directions here.



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t...



Or, you can use this. Either way they are both free.



http://superantispyware.com



I downloaded Antivirus 2008, now my computer has a virus. I deleted, but it is still there; Trojan, etc.HELPfree antivirus download



If the antivirus software was not from a reliable source then it may be spyware. Have you run a spyware check, there is one called spybot search and destroy that is free and pretty good. Microsoft users can also find a number of free tools on the microsoft website that can check for viruses and spyware too and advise you on preventing problems in the future.
i suspect you already had the trojan and the anti virus has picked it up but is unable to remove it,find out what trojan it is and look for a solution online.
Go to File Hippo and download Aviri personal.It is at the top of the list of anti virus.It is free and for life.AVG is OK for anti spy

No comments:

Post a Comment