Monday, October 19, 2009

My computer keeps Restarting by itself?

My comp keeps restarting by itself.



There are no "problems". Meaning, the internet is functional, Plenty of memory.



The only thing I would suspect would be causing this is too much Security software (lol), I do not use More than One Firewall nor AntiVirus.



My Main antivirus Program is Avast! Home Edition %26 My main firewall is Comodo Firewall PRO.



I use many Anti-Spyware Programs. Only 3 of which actually include Real-Time Protection.



The otherones are basicly on-Demand scanners.



I do play an MMORPG that does take up alot of Space %26 RAM.



World of Warcraft. My computer normally restarts by itself when playing this game.



Are there any tips, or ways I can prevent this from happening (it is EXTREMELY annoying).



My computer keeps Restarting by itself?hijack this



Some of the things which can do this:



1. CPU over heating.



2. Lack of ram or ram breaking down.



3. OS problem (run error checking)



4. Conflict of programs.



5. Graphic card starting to breakdown.



Sorry cannot be more help-full Its trial %26 error till you find out what it is.



My computer keeps Restarting by itself?liveupdate



When you're starting up the computer, hit F5 and then disable the "automatic restart" setting.



This should stop your computer automatically restarting on a system crash so you can better diagnose the problem.



(when it crashes you should end up with a black or blue screen instead with an error code)
this happened to me too. i got a new comp. i got a mac. it rocks.
you may need to check the temp of the computer, this happens with my brothers quite often, then i changed the thermal paste on the CPU and it was all better.
prolly a virus in it that u cant find

No comments:

Post a Comment