Monday, October 19, 2009

What is Norton Personal Firewall Error 100?

I tried to downloand and install Rogers Yahoo software to my computer and I get this Message"Norton AntiVirus %26 Norton Personal Firewall error100. How can I correct this problem?



What is Norton Personal Firewall Error 100?internet security



You cannot have two av or two firewalls installed on your pc, Norton is more than likely undergoing a clash as the two programs conflict against each other.



I don't care for Norton products, NIS is a resource hog for sure, slows your system down to a crawl.



Go get yourself the Norton removal tool from a trusted source and get rid of all of what you have and perhaps install avg free as an av, then look towards sygate or comodo as a firewall



What is Norton Personal Firewall Error 100?network security



Add Yahoo to the Exceptions List for Norton Firewall. Or Contact Support

No comments:

Post a Comment