Monday, October 19, 2009

About reformatting?

Hi, I have a laptop of COMPAQ with model number V2374AP and



p/n:EL066PA#UUF and I want to REFORMATT all 'C' 'D' 'E' 'F' drives without dought because of some virus and unwanted software, it has slowed down my laptop a lot. Even if I scan my pc the virus are not been removed with any antivirus sofware. So please anybody can help me out "Which are most essential software to atleast run my laptop". Because I've been told that after formatting all data's and software will get deleted so iam worrying that I dont have any software's with me. If somebody gives me all requriements I can download all those software's and then try to format it. And give me the Link where this software can be downloaded for free. It will be great help for me.....



Thanks for help...



Bye...............



About reformatting?free antivirus



to reformat your pc #1 you need the windows disk (should of came with your laptop ) or you may have a partion restore on the laptop being that it's a compaq , if you do just use it , also if you have the restoration disk you will also need your driver disk . or you will need to go to their website and download the correct drivers BEFORE you reformatt,



About reformatting?internet

No comments:

Post a Comment