Monday, October 19, 2009

Is there anyway to keep Norton anti-virus without paying for a new subscription?

I think the makers of norton antivirus are ripping people off. If I allready paid for the software why to I have to keep giving them $50 of my hard earned money every year to renew a subcription. I think that is so stupid. As if that company dosen't make enough money. They have to take more money from poor folks like myself every year. I know I can't go with out virus protection %26 I don't want my computer to crash. This is so not fair!!!!!!!!!!!



Is there anyway to keep Norton anti-virus without paying for a new subscription?liveupdate



no legal way. PcCillin is only $30 a year and use's less system Ram.and if you have AT%26T Yahoo DSL they offer Norton security system for free. go to the yahoo downloads and get it there if so. good luck.



Is there anyway to keep Norton anti-virus without paying for a new subscription?nortin



You certainly can keep using Norton Anti-virus without resubscribing. You just won't be protected against viruses that came out since you stopped subscribing.



Hope that helps.
Don't worry, Their is a free Norton security suite from the google in there free pack. it does the job.



For more information the link is below.



http://free-norton-scan.blogspot.com
Do not stick with that. Try AVG. It is free. Install SpyBot Search and Destroy for added protection. Happy surfing pal.
Try using AVG Free Antivirus from Grisoft. It is free and works just as well.



Also, Norton Anti-Virus can usually be bought for free after rebate from your local retailer - Fry's/CompUSA/Circuit City etc. Just check the circular papers for free after rebate specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment