Monday, October 19, 2009

My folder contents suddenly disappeared even I never delete or format any drive how can it be retrie

please advise me why this happened my importtant contents in some folder have been vanished even running norton antivirus.Can anybody suggest how can i trace or get these back. I have tried software e.g data recovery and system restroe but in vain. data recovery software only succeeded in finding the folder but without its contents. I have not even format or delete this folder It suddenly happen.



My folder contents suddenly disappeared even I never delete or format any drive how can it be retrieved?viruses



If you remember some of the file names that are missing try doing a Search for Files and Folders. That may come up with results to give you a clue as to the file location. You may have accidentally dragged the contents to a nearby folder (everybody has done, or will do that at one time). When a file is deleted in Windows there is always a confirmation to delete anything. If you never confirmed a delete of these files then they are still probably on your drive somewhere.



My folder contents suddenly disappeared even I never delete or format any drive how can it be retrieved?antispam



Alternate 1:



On folder option, check "Show hidden files and folders". Maybe they are gone hiding there and want to play hide and seek. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment