Thursday, October 22, 2009

Please help me! I can't open my mail! only my mail, another mail it's work!This it's

Hello Mihaela,



Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Mail.



I'm really sorry that you're having trouble with your Yahoo! Mail



account. I'm glad you let me know about it and want to help get this



figured out.



The good news is I've tested your account and couldn't reproduce the



issue. This means the problem is related to your computer and it could



be something simple, like a program that was recently installed or a



setting that's improperly configured.



I've provided a thorough list of troubleshooting steps below. I



apologize in advance because it's long and technical. I'm hopeful that



with your help, we can fix the problem.



If, after trying these troubleshooting steps, you're still having



trouble with your Yahoo! Mail account, please take just a bit more time



to reply to this message with further details about what you tried and



your results.



Now, on to the recommendations!



SIGN ON AS AN ADMINISTRATOR



Please make sure that your computer account has administrative



privileges and that you're signed in as the administrator. This is



especially important if you're in a work or shared computer environment.



If you're not sure, please check with your computer vendor or Help desk



to verify your computer privileges.



If you already have administrative privileges, let's move on to the next

No comments:

Post a Comment