Monday, October 19, 2009

Trying to update from AT&T Yahoo! Online Protection 1.0 to 2.5, but I keep getting an installati

Im trying to download the free anti-virus software, but an error keeps appearing...I have uninstalled the CA AntiVirus and Im having trouble installing the Norton AntiVirus.



Trying to update from AT%26T Yahoo! Online Protection 1.0 to 2.5, but I keep getting an installation error..?internet



I contacted AT %26 T Yahoo about this and they said to go to Windows onecare.live.com and sign up for the free 90 day trial because the changeover from CA to Norton is completely screwed up!



Trying to update from AT%26T Yahoo! Online Protection 1.0 to 2.5, but I keep getting an installation error..?network



You have to make sure that you removed correctl. Here are the step by step directions to remove it.



http://homeofficekb.ca.com/CIDocument.as...

No comments:

Post a Comment