Thursday, October 22, 2009

Is my computer and Internet protected with the softwares I have? I have...?

Is my internet and computer safe from virus, worms, spyware, etc?



I have Avast! 4 Home Edition. This is my antivirus and it comes with Web Shield which monitors internet activity.



I also have Comodo Firewall. This is well...my firewall.



I also have Ad-aware (Latest Free Version). This is to scan for spyware, malware, etc.



Up next I have Spyware Blaster. Its like a backup firewall. It protects my computer from spyware.



Lastly I have CCleaner and Advanced Windows Care V2. They are just registry cleaners, system optimization, and to speed up my PC.



All these softwares are free versions. I don't want to pay, but i try getting the best free softwares to protect my computer. Are these good enough? Is there anything better? My computer doesn't have a lot of memory. 224 MB of RAM. I heard Avast, Comodo, Ad-aware are one of the best free softwares out there.



I run anti virus and spyware scans ATLEAST 3 times a week.



So the main question; is my computer safe?



Is my computer and Internet protected with the softwares I have? I have...?norton ghost



your computer is more than safe. great software choices :)



you dont have to worry about scanning your computer so much. just schedule scans, and you wont have to worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment