Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Norton Online antivirus seems to be allowing downloader virus then telling me it blocked it after

I bought Spysweeper yesterday but I am still getting Internet Explorer windows opening without warning. Usually you get a small window first saying how you have spyware and need to click here to get their software. How do I get rid of this? "Internet speed monitor" was the first but it was supposed to be removed.



My Norton Online antivirus seems to be allowing downloader virus then telling me it blocked it after I have itcomputer virus



You have adware or malware. If you download the free version of Superantispyware, this software will find what all others miss or unable to delete. I use myself.



Update and then run an indepth scan. When the spyware, adware, viruse is found delete. Always good to reboot after.



http://www.superantispyware.com



Minddoctor, France



My Norton Online antivirus seems to be allowing downloader virus then telling me it blocked it after I have itfree spyware remover



You have a serious Trojan



No antivirus or antispyware protection is perfect, not even the expensive ones but a good mixture will help you clean your system and hopefully keep it clean. It is advisable not to run two or more anti virus applications as they may interfere with one another and cause false alerts.



As the biggest of the problems seem to be associated with Spyware, for starters, download, update and run a full scan using the following product:

No comments:

Post a Comment