Monday, October 19, 2009

Command Prompt?

I heard you can download software through the command prompt (cmd), like Firefow and AVG antivirus. Is this true and how can you do this?



I have an issue with IE6, It is not opening any webpages and I have pinged many sites and can ping them fine. someone told me I can download firefox through cmd, any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!



Command Prompt?hp



The only way I can think of doing that is through telnet. And as far as I know, firefox has no telnet applications server-side.



Command Prompt?mcaffee



You shouldn't be running IE6, IE7 is much better.
of course u can but u need to type alto of code.



if u got a bug on IE6.0 just gram IE7.0 and upgrade it, or use Firefox.
I would believe your best course is to allow us to help resolve your IE problem.



Three things you should try. They are simple and in certain instances effective.



1) Clear your cookie. IE%26gt; Tools%26gt; Internet Options%26gt; Delete cookies



2) Clear your temp internet files. that in in the same location.



3) Clear your resolver Cache. Start%26gt; Run%26gt; cmd%26gt; ipconfig /flushDNS
Use Firefox, you can't download anything through the command line on a PC. Stop using IE, it's downright awful.



http://mozilla.org/firefox



AVG Free - http://free.grisoft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment