Monday, October 19, 2009

Are You Having Halo: Combat Evolved CD Troubles?

If your answer to the above question was "Yes", continue reading! I, too, was a victim of CD Troubles. So I figured it out, and I'm willing to assist you. To complete this proccess, you will need the following software:



uTorrent (Or any other torrent software)



Daemon Tools Lite



After you have fully installed the above software, we can begin the proccess in restoring your Halo: Combat Evolved playing time. Just follow the following Step-By-Step instructions and you wil lbe playing very soon. Note: You will need a CD key, but not a CD.



1. Download the torrent listed as the third reference. After, unwrap it.(Don't worry, I checked with Avira AntiVirus Pro, its clean!)



2. After your daemon tools are running, right click the icon in the icon selection on the right side of your start bar.



3. Click "Virtual CD/DVD-Rom".



4. Go to where you downloaded my referenced torrent and select it (It should be .ISO Format)



5. Fully Install and Patch.



6. Play Halo: Combat Evolved!



Have Fun



Are You Having Halo: Combat Evolved CD Troubles?anti virus scan



I also having the same problems and you solve it! Thank you very much for that info!!! ?^_^?



Are You Having Halo: Combat Evolved CD Troubles?ariel



my sis plays halo religiously, look up bigboodnube

No comments:

Post a Comment