Thursday, October 22, 2009

How can i deal with the blue screen of death?Instead of formatting my drive?

I have had format my pc for many reasons since know but since the last week i have been facing a tottally knew problem for me the BSOD.It appears when enough regularly to make me angry.It appears when ever i am using almost any program, but i have mentioned that it happens when i am online.



Most things i've read about BSOD says to be a conflict with drivers or video cards generally hardware.But I have not change any hardware since i bought the pc at all.I am using Windows xp professional edition service pack 2.Any program tha i have installed, know tha i have the BSOD appears not responsible about the BSOD becayse before some formatts i have made, idid not have any problems with any of the software i am using right konw.The only thing software i am suspicious for the BSOD is the Vista transformation pack 6.0 that i have applied to my system since the last format.I am sure it is not a virus or a malware cause i am having the best antivirus,spyware but a poor firewall the ashampoo



How can i deal with the blue screen of death?Instead of formatting my drive?norton 2008



Something that you did is causing your BSOD. You guarantee you anti malware programs. I have been computing over 20 years and I do not guarantee any of my software. Start removing one by one what you did. You will probably get back to a good state on your computer. If the computer is new, go back to your dealer and ask for his help.

No comments:

Post a Comment