Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I got an I/O error 23 message when i tried to install a game software.?

I have a Civilization III CD, i tried to install the game in the laptop but it will not proceed to installation.What appears is " I/O error 23". then i am given three choices of "abort, retry, and cancel". I tried disabling my Norton Antivirus autodetect and personal firewall but i still got the same error. What do you think is the problem? how can i install my favorite game on my laptopcomputer?



I got an I/O error 23 message when i tried to install a game software.?nortin



I/O means input/output which is a device. Maybe one of your devices is faulty or not installed properly. Check the device manage to make sure windows recognizes the hardware you are using.

No comments:

Post a Comment