Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I had the virus sexxxpassport.com on my system, so I tried to upgrade my PC Tools 5.0 antivirus to c

However after downloading the updates the software no longer ran. Now when turning on my machine the whole system freezes when I try to do anything. Is there anything that I can do to save this mess?



I had the virus sexxxpassport.com on my system, so I tried to upgrade my PC Tools 5.0 antivirus to clean?norton 2008



The virus you speak of is seemingly impervious to many anti-v programs. The best remedy is to wipe the hard drive.



If you have important files on there, you could try installing another hard drive as PRIMARY and burn your important files to CD from your original drive prior to using FDISK. Of course you would still have to install anti virus on your new drive and scan the files before you copy them.



I had the virus sexxxpassport.com on my system, so I tried to upgrade my PC Tools 5.0 antivirus to clean?pop up blocker



you could re-install the software. and you can get anti spyware for the malware removal: http://www.2-spyware.com/compare2.php
Looks like you may have to have your PC re formatted.
for gods sake dont wipe ur drive go to www.2squared.com they have a free removal tool and it works fine.



by the way its not a virus its a browser add on kind of trojan



it opens popups it also make adjustments in internet explorer for your trusted sites.
i had that and it never goesout clear its system by adding spyware etc

No comments:

Post a Comment