Saturday, June 19, 2010

Windows Live One Care VS Norton VS others....What to do when my Norton expires in a couple days ? Ad

I鈥檝e used Norton for 2-3 yrs, my computer's slow %26 maybe because of Norton?I鈥檝e read Qs %26 As on Y!A about these antivirus softwares/downloads %26 so many people say different things as to what鈥檚 better...so what IS better?I bought Windows Live 1 care from Costco when on sale for $7total...which is cheap compared to Norton@$40+ in the past, but I have heard about AVG and McAfee and NOD32 and Kaspersky and a few others from other Y!A, but I鈥檓 not sure which to use when it expires soon.I don鈥檛 want to mess my computer up trying to install/uninstall a few trying to see what鈥檚 better.



I want my computer to work better, not slower w/it on there%26protect my computer against viruses%26spyware junk,so what should I do?



A-Start using the windows live 1 care when norton expires %26 see how it goes



B-Return the windows live 1 care %26 just go w/my normal norton %26 buy it



C-start using windows live1care %26 also use something called spybot as well



D-Use this instead: Any other ideas or solutions!



THANKS :)



Windows Live One Care VS Norton VS others....What to do when my Norton expires in a couple days ? Advice PLZ?windows



Theres plenty of free programs out there to keep your computer clean. Avast and Avg for antivirus and then Spybot adaware and Avg Antispyware for any spyware issues.



Norton or live care are not some of the best of programs out there, especially norton is a killer on your system resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment