Saturday, June 19, 2010

How can I tell what firewall software I have on my comp?

I have windows xp and norton antivirus.Does one of these include a firewall?



How can I tell what firewall software I have on my comp?aurora



If it's not on your desktop, at the bottom of your screen (Task Bar), look in C:. Windows xp has it's own security programs. Go to control panel, and look for Windows Security. Should be there if you have it.



How can I tell what firewall software I have on my comp?download



im sure it does



go to start search



choose all files and folders



type firewall



when icons come up



double click



and see if they are norton related



and if you need to do any settings etc



then go back to search use same steps



except type in norton



double click on those and see what you have



have a good day



dan h



if that dont give you info you want



add more info



and ill give you more options



dan h
yes windows xp does but its not a great one try zonealarm
Try going on to a dirty website.

No comments:

Post a Comment