Saturday, June 19, 2010

My computer has a keylogger and I cannot fix it!?

I downloaded Shield Deluxe 2007 and it notified I had a keylogger. Not knowing what it was, I accidentally clicked to ignore all keyloggers. Whenever my antivirus software detects a keylogger, it does not give me the option to terminate it.



It only gives me an option to allow it. I tried to go back in my reports, etc. to see if I can find where I can disable that action, but I cannot find it. I also tried to uninstall the program to start over, but the program says I do not have the necessary permission to uninstall it (???!!).



I also tried to do a system restore to set to a time before I installed it, and my computer says it cannot restore the computer to those times. And I went as far as a couple months. What should I do?



My computer has a keylogger and I cannot fix it!?firewall



www.spycop.com/keyloggerremoval.htm



My computer has a keylogger and I cannot fix it!?husqvarna



First off, 'Shield Deluxe' is what's called a rogue program. It tricks you into thinking it will HELP when it is actually malware itself. Follow these directions to remove EVERYTHING, including that because now that its on there, it won't just uninstall.



One of the first things to do when you suspect malware is DISABLE System Restore.



If enabled, this allows malware to hide in the computer and re-install itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment