Saturday, June 19, 2010

HP Pavillion zv6000 DIER EMERGENCY!!! I don't know what else to do-_-?

HEEELP!



ok..so..I don't know how this happened, but all of a sudden my laptop started to freeze off and on ( I'm on safemode now by the way) then it started to beep at me. I turned it off, it loaded extremely slow..then I turned it off again and now...it goes to the Windows XP screen and freezes. and my digital media light on my optical drive keeps blinking fast. I am a college student and this seems to happen everytime I come back to school. I recently downloaded 3 torrents ( all on different days ) and I scanned them all. I have Avast AntiVirus Software...what is going on? I WANT MY DITA VON TEESE WALLPAPER BAACK!



what can I do?



I need step by step instructions...and how can I prevent this in the future?



is there hope for my baby?



HP Pavillion zv6000 DIER EMERGENCY!!! I don't know what else to do-_-?free anti virus



Welcome to the life of HP. What I would do is completely wipe the hard drive and start over. Of course you will lose everything, but looking like you have lost it anyways. Even if you get everything back, I can't guarantee that will fix all your problems. Sudden freezing up could be a few things. One is a bad motherboard or bad RAM.



Try to remove your CD Rom drive and boot it up again and see if it make any difference.



HP Pavillion zv6000 DIER EMERGENCY!!! I don't know what else to do-_-?internet security software

No comments:

Post a Comment