Saturday, June 19, 2010

Help again, does the anti virus software automatically have goback on them?

We are getting closer. Thanks. Now, How can I tell if "goback" is with the antivirus or whatever? My computer says I need to reinstall Norton goback. However you sweet things said something different but I do I know what is right. Poooooooor ooooold granny. Come on Sympathy. I would give it to you.



Help again, does the anti virus software automatically have goback on them?best antivirus software



In response to your previous question.... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



go to this link and use the recommendation I gave you in the comments section for your issues....



Though I know nod32 is new and don't know much about it yet...but need to know if you can provide me with the link you stated where you saw Microsoft saying it was bad for their OS...Please post in the comments section on the above link I sent to you for your previous question...Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment