Saturday, June 19, 2010

Whats some good spyware and virus software etc i can use on my computer?

my computer is a windows xp



haven trouble with comp perhaps a virus or some kinda spyware messn computer up??. was using mcafee it didnt find anything on my system. switched to avg and found 1 trojan hijacker.small ..and yes i always update my antivirus !!!



The problems im having as of now are...internet pages constantly closing with out me closing them. internet pages freezing up, mouse pointer freezing up constantly...



basically yeah everything keeps freezing up and closing by its self.. i tried ad-aware se personal it didnt find anything at all... so what evers on my computer its hiding its self pretty good id say...



any help and advice is apriciated.......thanks guys



Whats some good spyware and virus software etc i can use on my computer?auto protect



try at http://www.safe4surf.co.nr/



Whats some good spyware and virus software etc i can use on my computer?downloads



I have used AVG Anti Virus, Zone Alarm Firewall, Spy-bot Search and Destroy and Ad Aware both spyware killers for years. They are all free for personal use and I have had no trouble with Viruses Trojans etc. AVG does not slow the system down as much as some other products and Zone Alarm allows a lot of personal configuration unlike the Windows Firewall. They can all be downloaded from the following link. http://www.computeractive.co.uk/... On the home page select downloads and then the appropriate category.I also use Windows Defender from the Microsoft site. It is safe to use two anti-spy products but never use more than one A/V as it can cause conflicts. You should run A/V and anti spy weekly. Hope this helps
ccleaner and spybot search and destroy are good free programs
you can try; KASPERSKY. 7 anti virus, free 30 day trial,also, try, AVG anti-spy, this again is a 30 day trial, both, are full working, programmes, remember if you have any ANTI-VIRUS on it must be uninstalled before you run KASPERSKY



GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment