Saturday, June 19, 2010

How could I speedup my computer after installing the antivirus ?

need with software prg



How could I speedup my computer after installing the antivirus ?anti virus scan



I am betting you're using a resource hog as an antivirus program...I'd guess you're using McAfee or Norton. If you are you're never going to speed up your computer until you remove these hogs from your system and install a good anti-virus that does not use up all your computer resources.



I suggest you use AVAST - http://www.avast.com/ it's free and it is very highly rated. But, if you're going to install a new anti-virus - uninstall the one you have now first - otherwise you could damage your operating system and neither anti-virus will work well.



How could I speedup my computer after installing the antivirus ?ariel



Add more pc ram

No comments:

Post a Comment