Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have tried most anti virus software nothing will work?

I have tried Avg, avista, ca virus protection and super antivirus. None of them work. Avista is suppose to be good. What else can I do. I feel like setting my computer on fie whenever it freezes. Jk but seriously what can I do. Everytime I try to watch a movie something pops up. Even when I try to minimize the movie player so when the pop ups pop up it wont get infront of the player it still does. I'll put it to the left and it pops up to the left to the right and pops up to the right. I feel like the hacker is messing with me and doing this on purpose. I wish I could find him and teach him a lesson once and for all.



I have tried most anti virus software nothing will work?computer repair



well free ones wont



3 stages to clean your system



first spybot (downloads.com) run and clean



second adware 2007 (lavasoft.de) run and clean



third kapersky (kapersky.com) download, run and activate



I have tried most anti virus software nothing will work?free antivirus



Could be a problem with device drivers, hardware or software . This problem can be solved by uninstalling new softwares, updating device drivers and making minor configuration changes . From http://fixit.in/bluescreenofdeath.html
sounds like you need a spy ware remover/ad ware remover. try spydoctor, or ad aware, as they are free and work well

No comments:

Post a Comment